- You must own the book BAKED Explorations: Classic American Desserts Reinvented Cookbook.
- You must have a blog to post your baking adventures. It’s easy to create. Go to http://www.blogger.com/ or http://www.wordpress.com/ to get started.
- We will post on the FIRST and FIFTEENTH of the month. Occasionally, we may have bonus recipes and those due dates will be posted.
- Prior to each selection, I will post an entry for Posts and Questions. This is designed to help members answer each others' baking questions.
- As a courtesy, please link your post to the baker who is hosting that month. After you have posted the results on your blog, leave a comment under the current link with the direct link to your post. This will make it easy for other bakers to find you! Don’t forget to read other bakers' posts and leave comments! Everybody loves this!
- PLEASE DO NOT POST THE RECIPE unless you are the host. We want to encourage people to buy the cookbook!
- If life gets in the way and you need a break just shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is supposed to be fun and not stressful.
- The host of the week will be determined by membership order and will choose the new recipe for the month. Each recipe should only be chosen once so we can make our way through the book. We will keep a running index to show what’s available (see Recipe page). TO BE ADDED TO THE BAKERS LIST AND TO BE ELIGIBLE TO HOST, please email me after your first blog post.
- Feel free to make substitutions or use your creativity to modify the recipe to suit your needs/lifestyle/dietary restrictions, etc. In fact, the more creative people are (ingredient, pan size/shape or pairings), the more fun reading everyone’s blog posts are.
Thanks for baking with along.
Karen from Karen’s Cake Shoppe